In return for the stated tariff – please see Tariff – Silverglades Services Ltd. will provide accommodation and site facilities which meet the English Tourist Board rating scheme for a four star holiday park, including:
- A two or three bedroom caravan available from 4 pm on day of arrival to 10 am on day of departure.
- Electricity, gas and water with hot and cold water supplied to sinks and showers.
- A gas fire in the caravan lounge and an electric heater in the main bedroom.
- A colour television which may be used by guests who have a TV licence at home that will not be used during the stay at Silver Glades.
- A caravan kitchen which includes a refrigerator, gas cooker, microwave and kettle, with food preparation and serving equipment for six people.
- Main bedding items (i.e. duvets and pillows with dust protectors).
- Laundry facilities including hand washing, spin dryer, ironing and outdoor airing.
- Use of a washing machine and tumble dryer for a small additional charge.
- Off street parking for one vehicle per caravan in the site car park.
- Outdoor play equipment for younger children to use under supervision.
- A reception area with a display of tourist information and a library of books, jigsaws and games for indoor and outdoor use.
You should particularly note that:
- Guests are responsible for providing bed linen (pillow cases, sheets and covers for the duvets) and towels during their stay.
- Children are very welcome on site but parents/carers must accept responsibility for their conduct and ensure that they respect the facilities and do not behave in a manner that will adversely impact on other guests’ enjoyment of the park or interfere with our neighbours’ privacy.
- Pets are welcome (max 2 pets) provided they are not left unattended or allowed to foul the site. First pet free, second pet £40 per holiday.
- All breakages/lost items must be reported and paid for prior to departure.
- All accommodation and site buildings are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted in the gardens.
- If you choose a caravan and ferry package, Silver Glades will endeavour to obtain a Wightlink ferry booking which meets your requirements. If this is not possible, the closest available crossing – in line with your stated preference – will be booked.
- Conditions relating to ferry travel are available from Wightlink and you are bound by their Terms and Conditions for the ferry element of your holiday.
- Full payment or a non-refundable deposit of £100 per caravan per week, plus the full ferry cost (if a ferry package is chosen) is required at the time of booking.
- Any balance must be paid 6 weeks prior to the commencement of your stay.
- If you cancel within 6 weeks of the start of your stay the full holiday cost is non-refundable. We will try to re-let units following cancellation and, if this is possible, refunds will be made, minus the non-refundable deposit.
- Ferry refunds due to cancellation will be made if we can obtain a refund from Wightlink.
- We strongly recommend you obtain appropriate holiday insurance.
Please check availability, reserve your caravan and confirm ferry cost by calling 01983 760 172 BEFORE returning the booking form. If you don’t do this, your caravan may not be available when we get your Booking Form.
All payments must be by direct bank transfer or cheque. You can (1) Complete the booking form online and pay by bank transfer, or (2) print and complete the booking form and return it with a cheque.
If paying by bank transfer, please make payment to the following account
Silverglades Services Ltd
Sort Code 09-01-50
Account 0362 3653
Use your surname and postcode as the reference
If paying by cheque, please make payable to:
Silverglades Services Ltd
Silver Glades Caravan Park
Isle of Wight